Happy Monday, preservation friends. Did you have a lovely, computer free weekend? I hope so. Soak in the summer and sunshine while you can. It’s been incredibly hot here in Vermont, but we’re doing our best to recall just how cold it is in the winter. Therefore, no complaining about the heat. (Okay, I have complained about the humidity when I’m running). Here are a few links to get your brain going this morning. Read anything good lately? Let me know. Have a wonderful last week of August.
- Studies show most Americans still drive to work. I’m guessing that’s because most of our workplaces have not relocated to where we all live. Developers and employers should do more talking. (How do you get to work?)
- Did you catch the NYTimes piece on Burlington? It lists the expensive restaurants but is pretty good, otherwise. Of course, you could also check out my local recommendations in this post.
- 52 Places to go in 2015. Have you been to any? I love that foreign, faraway places are included as well as South Dakota and Tulsa, OK.
- Have you seen these drought photos? Yikes. Global warming, droughts, let’s not fool ourselves.
- Runners, women, I know you’ll like this. Hooray for the “jog bra”.