The schoolhouse faces the East Poultney Village Green. To listen to part of the East Poultney walking audio tour, click here and then click on the “1896 schoolhouse.” The short audio clip (2:23) discusses the context of the building’s history and architecture. The schoolhouse functioned as a school until 1966. What a great online resource! Download the audio clips to take them on the go.