“Approaches to Historic Bridge Rehabilitation,” the second webinar in a series by the Historic Bridge Alliance, will be held Thursday, April 7, 2011. This FREE webinar is hosted by the Federal Highway Administration and National Highway Institute.
The program includes presentations of three case studies of rehabilitation projects that preserved historically significant bridges. Projects in Pennsylvania, Oregon and Minnesota will be featured. Presenters will provide lessons learned and how Section 106 requirements were met. The program will also include a brief update on the efforts of the Historic Bridge Alliance (HBA).
* April 7, 2011
* 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Below is the information you need to participate in the conference:
- Link for the conference: http://fhwa.adobeconnect.com/apph/
- Phone number to dial to access audio portion: (800) 683-4564
- Participant ID: 855528
- Advanced registration is not required, but you should check your system prior to the conference.
- Before the webinar: Check your system to ensure you have the Flash Player and the necessary Acrobat Add-in installed by selecting the following link: http://admin.breezecentral.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
You can still participate – just sign in at 11:30 — everyone is invited. The emails about this webinar are flying everywhere. And thanks to bloggers like the Missouri Route 66 Association for helping to spread the word (and subsequently reminding me to do the same). The more who know about historic bridges, the better!